Best Gaming Laptop Under $800
To find the best gaming laptop under $800 can be a frustrating thing for most users. For that, you have to stay on a laptop with a dedicated graphics card for up-to-date games. Gaming laptops are prepared with particularly powerful configurations, which can manage the high efficiency required for most computer games. But, most of these gaming laptops are expensive.
When you’re looking for a cheap gaming laptop under $ 800, some features come to mind right away. That consists of battery life, Processor, and memory.
Even though game requirements differ from game to game, you can enjoy all your desired games in a proper setting that you stand with your best gaming laptop under for $800. But here, you can see an easy and well-described buying guide as well as a list of best gaming laptops within the range of $800.
Buying Guide for The Best Gaming Laptop Under $800
The fact that there are so many cheap gaming laptops under $800 means you have to pay less courtesy to the price. All you need is a laptop that can manage all your desired topics without any pauses or glares. For this purpose, gaming laptops must exceed the minimum needs for the game.
When you need to buy a gaming laptop, some of these features are highlighted below.
The type and speed of the Processor will eventually decide how effectively your game runs. Your minimum target should be the 7th generation of Intel Core i5 processors, but always aim higher. These processors have substantiated additional time and can deal with AAAA games when matched with the correct RAM size. With regards to processor speeds, you should focus on speeds in the range of 2.5 to 4.0. Anything less than that is likely to be prone to pauses.
A blurred or grainy display will make a great game shine off. Even worse, it can make your eyes strain. When you need to purchase a gaming PC, ensure that it upholds an HD display (1920 x 1080 pixels).
This program automatically shuts down when your system runs out of memory. The condition is that you do not have to be in the middle of an important mission. Your minimum RAM should be 8GB.
Hard Disk Space
Depending on the number and types of games you have, you should always aim for a gaming laptop with a good memory. We will not limit you to a minimum of any hard disk space as it all depends on what kind of gamer you are, who will determine the number of games you play at a time. In any case, big gamers should focus on a PC within a minimum of 512 GB of storage space.
In gaming video graphics, NVIDIA GeForce has become the most prominent. So, if a gaming PC doesn’t have this vital element, you have no explanation for approaching it, no matter how reasonable it may be.
While your gaming PC’s heaviness adds or subtracts nothing from the capacity, it can influence how you use it. Due to the heavy weight of the laptop, it will not be an easily portable device.
While all the gaming PCs on our list are under $800, some areas are far less expensive than the others. Finding a cheap gaming laptop would be a great choice if you are looking for important accessories and don’t mind ditching into some features.
10 Best Gaming Laptop Under $800
1. Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
Coming towards the design, Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop has 15.6 inches screen size, 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H processor, a backlit keyboard, an 8GB DDR4 2933MHz memory, 256GB NVMe SSD, integrated card description, two built-in stereo speakers, and 802 11ax wireless types.
- In addition to 2W speakers, a competitive edge is better audio delivery. Through it, sounds become clear and can be transferred in a 3D spatial soundscape.
- WASD and arrow keys are highlighted for easy location. Nitro Sense keys are 1.6mm distance apart. Add a bit of excitement to your gaming and play in dimly lit environments with the red backlit keyboard.
- Extensive connectivity is one of the most important features of this gaming laptop, including HDMI 2.0 high speed.
- When extensive use requires a boost, enjoy Acer Cool Boost technology with exhaust ports.
- The laptop is upgradeable, and you can open the bottom to upgrade RAM and storage.
- Bluetooth works great as a Bluetooth mouse is available to save the extra USB port.
- The laptop is best for gamers looking for a gaming computer, having RTX 2060 that is fast for almost every game.
2. Acer Aspire 5 A515-55G-57H8
This Acer laptop has 15.6 inches screen size, 10th Generation Intel Core i5 Processor, an LED-backlit IPS Display, 15.6 Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 ax201 802.11ax, 2GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM, and Window 10 home.
- All communications are filters and clear out typing noise with two built-in microphones that purify voice completely.
- Acer color intelligence and Acer blue light shield technologies enhance visual appearance and protect eyes.
- The aluminum top cover and light design provide a premium look and ease of mobility.
- Through innovative speaker design, Acer TrueHarmony brings you deeper bass and more volume.
- With the facility of a backlit keyboard, you can work comfortably in any environment.
- Extensive connectivity and power-off charging is ported with one of the USB ports.
- The battery life is up to 8 hours, and you can work easily without the issue of charging again and again.
- The crisp and sharp visuals showcased on the 15.6″ Full HD IPS screen provide creativity soars to new heights.
- NVIDIA GeForce MX350 Graphics makes movies jump off the screen that entertains the users.
- The amazing SSD drive loads programs in seconds with three USB ports and one USB C port.
3. ASUS – FX505 15.6” Gaming Laptop
The ASUS laptop has 15.6 inches screen size, 1920 x 1080 pixels maximum screen resolution. The laptop comes with 2.1 memory speed, 8GB laptop memory size, 802 11ac wireless type, two processor count, windows ten operating system, 256 GB SSD capacity, Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, AMD Ryzen 5 2.1 GHz, and backlit keyboard.
- The 1920 x 1080 resolutions and 5.6″ Full HD display enhance clarity and color effects.
- AMD Ryzen 5 processor provides a smoother gaming experience and high application of performance.
- The laptop has advanced communication power with a massive amount of storage.
- ASUS laptop is slim and sleek that looks great, and easy to carry in traveling also.
- The impressive build quality of the laptop enables the users to work smoothly.
- Moreover, it also has a solid-state drive that stores more data and saves files fast.
- The laptop has multitasking abilities and efficient architecture with up to 6 cores and 12 processing.
- The laptop offers multiple services, including video editing applications and photo editing applications. Moreover, it has the required specs to run Virtual Reality hardware and software.
4. ASUS TUF Gaming A15 Gaming Laptop
The ASUS TUF laptop has a 15.6″ 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type Display, 1920 x 1080 pixels maximum screen resolution. The laptop comes with a 3200MHz memory speed AMD Ryzen 5 4600h processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 Graphics, RGB backlit keyboard, and 8GB DDR4 RAM.
- You can use this laptop even in high temperatures up to 49 degrees centigrade for several days at a time.
- Even in the extremely cold temperature of 32 degrees centigrade, the ASUS TUF Gaming laptop keeps running.
- A TUF gaming laptop is easy to travel through trains, planes, or cars as it can withstand the rigors of travel without shifting around or losing functionality.
- The laptop is built specially to withstand the humidity of up to 95% for a long period. A TUF laptop can withstand the storm even if you are traveling through harsh and wet climates.
- TUF Gaming laptops can resist damage from knocks, unexpected falls, and bumps during daily use.
- Two upgraded speakers with four cut-outs pump provide immersive surround sound for theater-quality audio with a stereo headset.
5. MSI GF63 THIN 9SCX-OO5
The laptop has 15.6 inches standing screen display size, intel core i5-9300H, 1920 x 1080 pixels maximum screen resolution. Moreover, it comes with a four-processor count, 7.35 lbs laptop weight, 802.11ac wireless type, and multi-language speakers.
- The MSI app player provides a seamless gaming experience between the PC platform and mobile games.
- MSI GF63 has an enhanced screen-to-body ratio that immerses you into your world.
- NVMe technology enhances the experienced speed with SSD technology.
- Under extreme pressure, the dedicated CPU thermal solution ensures top performance.
- GF63 is thin and powerful with a sleek brushed aluminum front cover.
- The battery life allows the users to game for hours upon hours.
- Moreover, it is best for gaming, especially for modding basic games like Skyrim.
- The best gaming laptop under $800 has a built-in program to manage the laptop, including a cooler booster and a monitor.
- The MSI laptop is thin, having a single color-backlit keyboard.
- The laptop is best for multitasking demands to efficiently complete your project.
- The MSI laptop is reliable for everyday use within an affordable range of the user.
6. Microsoft Surface Laptop Go
Surface Laptop Go is all the new surface flavor. The laptop is a classic clamshell type, such as the Surface Laptops, but smaller and cheaper than the Surface Go models. The 3:2, screen-like aspect ratio of the rest of the Surface Laptop family is also maintained on the Surface Laptop Go.
- The panel is more than an inch smaller than the surface laptop three-screen, but it won’t seem inconvenient to many people.
- On the $699 model, the power button/fingerprint reader combination is placed in the upper row of the keyboard (the 549.99$ does not have the fingerprint reader’s setting).
- The keyboard provides the convenient typing experience I expect from Surface products, although it lacks key backlighting.
- Underneath the keyboard is a large touchpad with precise tracking and a robust, sophisticated click mechanism.
- Another feature that makes this laptop unique is Lightweight.
7. Lenovo ThinkPad E595
Lenovo’s ThinkPad E595 weighs only 3 pounds and is easy to carry as it is a lightweight and portable laptop. The style looks sleek and elegant as well. This laptop has a 15.6′′ full HD screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080p and continues with its presentation.
- The Quad-Core Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U has incredibly high CPU speed, and the integrated graphics with Vega 8 is among the fastest GPUs on the market.
- Multitasking on the E595 ThinkPad is simple, thanks to the 8GB DDR4 RAM.
- You can quickly run many programs without delay, including your games.
- However, as this laptop comes with two SSD slots, you can update your storage room. Best to bring the device to the upgrade professional, but you can manage it yourself if you have enough expertise.
8. ASUS VivoBook F510UA
ASUS VivoBook F510UA is the most affordable, amazing, and unique design laptop. The ASUS VivoBook F510UA is Ideal for performance and function. The laptop is perfect for everyday computing and entertainment.
Moreover, this is everything you want for better performance on the go and is perfect for sharing content with others.
- The weight is just 3.7 lbs, and this is slim and smart with a 0.8 light, 14.2″ wide, and portable footprint.
- They have four display modes: Normal, Vivid, Eye-Care, and Manual, which may get with a single click.
- The laptop has an amazing display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- It has Comprehensive connections of USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen1), USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and HDMI.
9. HP Pavilion 15 Gaming Laptop
HP-Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15.6 is the latest version of HP for gaming. The is one of the best gaming laptop under $800 and has a unique and modern design with high-grade graphics and processing power to fulfill your gaming and many other needs. HP is offering this device at a very affordable price. It has 15.6 Inches screen size and provides a very decent look in today’s market. It has a Windows 10 operating system along with an AMD CPU manufacturer. Overall, this device will provide you amazing features and will perform very well.
- You will get a 15.6 Inches screen display size.
- The weight of the laptop is 4.4 pounds which are easy to carry anywhere during traveling.
- Moreover, this laptop contains a 256 GB solid-state drive.
- You will get a 3 GHz AMD r series processor with this laptop.
10. Dell Latitude 3310
The Dell Latitude 3310 laptop has a display size of 13.3 inches. It comes with an 8032 processor and SSD hard drive. There are 3 USB 2.0 ports and 2 USB 3.0 ports on the laptop. Moreover, it is a Windows 10 operating system-supported laptop. The laptop is easily portable as it weighs only 3.5 pounds.
- The laptop has a 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8365U Quad-Core.
- Easy to work with 8 GB of RAM.
- It has a screen size of 13.3 inches with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- The touch screen of the laptop provides a wonderful user experience.
- 2x 2.5W Speakers provide good sound quality.
Best Gaming Laptop Under $800 Conclusion
Equipped with a price of $800, you can get a good gaming laptop that will play all your beloved titles without glares or pauses. Some of them come with amazing batteries that can ensure extended periods of outside play.
By sticking to our guide, you will discover a budget gaming PC that will give you the most advantages: the strangest of the best quality gaming machines. You are free to scroll through our selection and make your choice.